Football Shenanigans

9.09.2013

Oh, Monday. You've once again arrived far too quickly for my liking. And this Monday in particular seems to be an “I need more coffee than usual” kind of morning. Apparently traveling, drinking all day, and tailgating for hours on end can really take a toll on the body. You know you’re no longer in college when a Monday after a football weekend knocks you on your ass harder than the beat down that Bama is going to put on Texas A&M this weekend.

This past weekend I road tripped it over to Ole Miss with my fambam to see the little brother and spend the weekend tailgating in the grove with five billion other people, all drunk off their ass and all absolutely beautiful (beauty is an obvious prerequisite before being accepted into Ole Miss). We started the party Friday evening and kept right on partying through the weekend.

And since pictures are the only way to actually prove I really did what I said I did, I introduce you to my weekend photo dump: 
 Now, let's try and make it through this Monday without falling asleep on my desk, shall we...
Sami's Shenanigans
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I love some good ole football games. Looks like you had a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love football season! Nothing like beer, tailgating and football!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a blast!!! You have the best smile! So pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -